!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
I think Katie regrets not being there for Lynne more than she was. I think this because after Lynne died Katie was talking to her Uncle and she blamed herself for Lynne's death. Normally you only blame yourself for something if you feel you could have done something else to help stop the death. Another reason I think this is right before Lynne died Katie and her got in a fight. So Katie decided to leave, and while she was gone Lynne died. When she figured this Katie made sure to finish all of her last wishes. Including doing well in school. Katie hated to do well in school but after that happened she made sure to do well in school. When you do something even if you hate it means you normally regret whatever you did. One last reason I think Katie regrets not being there for Lynne, is after she died she made a memorial for her in her room. She did this because she felt bad that she had fought with Lynne. That's what you do when you feel bad for something you did. Theses are all reasons that support why I think Katie regrets not being there for Lynne more.
No comments:
Post a Comment