Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder
I chose to do this tech book project on, Cinder. Cinder is most definitely set in the future, Cinder is a gifted mechanic, but she’s also a cyborg. And trying to hide her cyborg foot from prince Kai. One day Prince Kai, with a dying father, and an evil lunar queen breathing down his neck comes to her shop asking for her assistance with his robot. Which apparently has some damages. As well as some valuable information on the lunar princess, not the queen.. Which the lunar queen would do anything to make sure that that robot does not wake up, so the information can never be revealed. All while a horrible disease is infecting more and more people, will Cinder be next. Can Cinder the mechanic with a too small foot, save the, or rather her, world? But she has a secret weapon, something that other people would kill for...
I chose to do the Futuristic Intro because Cinder is set in the future, I know that because, they were in the junkyard and they saw a car, in a JUNKYARD! Also, they were using hover cars to get around, and we don’t have hover cars, at least not for a while anyways. Those are some reasons why I chose the Futuristic intro as one of my tracks is because, she’s mysterious and almost concealed from the world, and the future can’t be told now, so really it’s concealed, and mysterious, you never know what to expect. After all she is a cyborg. As well as, the book is set in the future So, picking a Futuristic Intro almost seemed like it was mandatory!
In addition, I chose Roses by: Chainsmokers, because the style, or rather genera of the song is electronica, and Cinder is a cyborg, she has a metal/electric foot. Also, the song is a love song, and the book has some romance hints in it with Prince Kai, but Cinder, she has a different idea, he is royal, and she is just a second-class, and she is always dirty, has some type of stain on her clothes and never takes her fat work gloves off.
I also choose cool kids by Echosmith, because of her foot, it’s waaayyy too small for her body. So I figured that she would love a new foot, and she ends up getting a new foot in the very beginning. That’s not giving anything away… So don’t get mad. I would infrence that she badly wants a new foot, because, she payed a lot of money for it.
So as you can see, all of these tracks are absolutely mandatory, and I hope that you enjoy my podsnack tracks. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment