Monday, March 14, 2016

Tattoo of the Black Angel:Tessa



WARNING DON’T MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS
First in a gripping magical trilogy, TATTOO OF THE BLACK ANGEL is set within the modern-day world that's surrounded by myth and magic. When university student, Tara Young, is forcibly inked with a set of black wings on her back, she is compelled to become a leader of a group of similarly tattooed people called the T.A.T.
   After discovering a book of myths concealed within an old chair, Tara comes across a riddle that will help her discover an ancient earth shattering secret. The only problem is that Mr Maynard, founder of the T.A.T., wants to uncover this secret for himself and he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants.
Ordinary Human By: OneRepublic
I chose this song because when she got this tattoo on her back, all she could think about was being normal. All she wanted was to be a normal everyday kid, with a normal life. ‘I’m just an ordinary human’ in the song is her lying to Mr Maynard saying that she’s not apart of T.A.T. and that's she’s just an ordinary human. When the song says ‘but I don’t feel so typical today’ is when she runs away from her so called ‘normal life’ and starts her crazy new life.
Jar Of Hearts By: Christina Perri
I chose this song because she finds out her best friend was working for Mr Maynard and tried killing Tara. Tara felt betrayed and left her best friend. Her best friend asked for forgiveness but Tara didn’t forgive her. The last time she forgave her, she backstabbed Tara once again. You know what they say, ‘fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.’
Another Way Out By: Hollywood Undead
I chose this song because when Mr Maynard finds out that she’s apart of T.A.T. and gets jealous, Tara runs from Mr Maynard for her dear life because she didn’t tell him about her wings power. When the say ‘I wish there was another way out’ that’s Tara trying to find away to escape Mr Maynard.
Angel With A Shotgun By: The Cab

I chose this song because it reminds me of ‘the final battle’ with Mr Maynard. Tara ‘unleashes’ her power from her tattooed wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment