The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
My first song is She will be loved by Maroon 5
I choose this song because David (the main character in the book) is in love with a woman named Meg but Meg is not in love with him. This song shows that Meg will be loved even if it not his love.
The second song I choose is Stand by you by Rachel Platten
I choose this song because Meg is always there for David he goes through a
lot of troubles but Meg is always there
The last song I choose is Titanium by David Guetta
I choose this because David is always strong throughout the whole book until he loses himself.
There is a man named David. On his birthday he meets “death” he see “death” as his uncle. David’s life is not great for him right now so his uncle says I will give you everything you want but you only have 200 days to live. You have to find a girl, marry her and have kids within 200 day.
Spoiler Alert
I infer that David is sad at the end of the book. Meg died and he is very upset once she has fallen in love with him and is pregnant and then she dies. I know this because David can mold metal with his hands and he goes into a construction sight and molds the metal into a sculpture of Meg and their soon to be born baby. After he is done the police want him to come down but instead he jumps off and kills himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment