The Selection by Kiera Cass
Hi my name is America and I am here to tell you whats its like at the Selection. When I first realized I was selected I was kind of reluctant to go. I knew I would miss my family and my boyfriend Aspen. The first night at the castle all I could think about was being homesick, so I attempted to sneak into the gardens and ran right into Prince Maxon! Then he kindly let me out into the gardens to get some fresh air and we talked for a bit before we had to go back inside. Throughout the selection Maxon and I got to know each other better and better and I realized I kind of did like him. There was one problem, Celeste. She was the kind of girl nobody really liked, she was kind of bratty and she loved sabotage. There were also rebel attacks at the palace when that happen ( which can be quite often) we all run down to the safe room. It is a really cool experience.
The selection is a really cool book and I recommend it for you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment