Monday, March 14, 2016

The Raft: Keegan



The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

I infer that the next time that Robie would go on a plane she would be overly prepared. I think that because if I had to bail out of a plane and be lost on a raft for anytime I probably wouldn’t want to travel on a plane again. But Robie has to because the only form of transportation is airplane and ship when trying to get from island to island and the only thing between them is water and distance. So the point i'm trying to prove is if I had to jump out of a airplane and survive on a raft for a couple days, not only does it freak me out just thinking about it, I would try to be so prepared that I would comfortably survive. I would never want to go on another plane, but if I were Robie and had to, I would definitely over prepare.  The way I would over prepare is bring food and water for weeks, a shelter, a bunch of flares, waterproof matches, knife, weapon. That is what I infer that Robie will do when she flies on a plane next... If she ever will.   

No comments:

Post a Comment