Wednesday, March 2, 2016

IQ: Asher



IQ
By: Roland Smith

The first song I chose was Cake By The Ocean by DNCE. I chose this song because in the lyrics it sings about they have to be careful and they live their life dangerously. Also, the tempo of this song is the tempo of the book too.  
The next song I chose on the list was Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. I chose this song because the song has a steady tempo, but when more sounds come into the song then in the book it means something is getting exciting and/or important.
The last song I chose was Superheros by The Script. I chose this song because I really think that the lyrics in this song speaks about Quest’s perspective and the plot.
The plot of the I,Q series is that there is a boy named Quest and his mom (Blaze) and dad (Speed Paulson) divorced when Quest Was little. Then Angela and her dad (Roger) marry Quest’s mom. It turns out that there are both singers and they want to pursue their dreams. Right after that they leave on a coach a start to drive their dream. Couple hours later they find someone named Boone with his dog. They soon to know that they will spend a lot of time with Boone and that is how it all started. Roger and Blaze pursue their dreams while they think that their kids are out of harm's way, but their not. Angela and Quest are on missions to take down the ghost cell with number 5-1 each book with you know who. Boone and his secret agents, but Roger and Blaze only think he is their security guard. But when Q and Angela have to lie about their cuts to get themselves out of trouble. They have to go to a private school, but try to fight their way out.
My inference is in book 6, the last book. My inference is that I think that Speed Paulson (Quest’s dad) is Number 1 in the ghost cell. I think this because when Q has a unexplained  sensation when Speed comes in on him. So far in the book he has had that unexplained sensation one so far in the book. I think that will happen again because Speed Paulson keeps showing up in awkward situations since the divorce of Speed and Blaze there has been a strange relationship between Quest and Speed Paulson. I look forward to finding out who is really Number 1 in the ghost cell!

No comments:

Post a Comment