Girls, Drums, and Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonenblick
ROAR!
I chose Roar for one of my songs because of how strong Jeffrey is
Fight song!
I chose Fight song because of how Jeffrey fights through cancer.
Stand by you!
I chose Stand by you because of how steven stands by Jeffrey know matter what happens.
Summary
Drums girls and dangerous pie is about a boy named Steven and his brother Jeffrey has cancer and how Steven gets through it by playing the drums.Also it is about Steven and his school life and it it is very hard for him to focus in school because he thinks about Jeffrey and girls and drums. Another thing is that steven does not want his school to know about Jeffreys cancer. Also lots of times Jeffrey and his mom have to go to Philadelphia to get treatment. And he feels very like know one notices him and that everyone is blaming everything on him. If you like sad books this is the book for you!
I knew that Jeffrey was sick because he was complaining that it hurt to wakl and he was not feeling good .
No comments:
Post a Comment